ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Is it legal?
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1943)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (547)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1045)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1850)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2735)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Is it legal?

Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

My uncle(Anand Reddy) barrowd 25,000/- rupees from my father(bhoopal reddy),after a while he came conclusion that he don't have money so that he sell his 5 acres of agriculture land(which is his father's land after he died that means Anand Reddy's father's land venkat reddy) to my father behalf of 25,000/- in the year 2004 (he signed on revinu stamp on a paper as land document).
*my uncle died in the year 2009
*After that my father equally distribted the land to his 2 son's ( 2.5ac to Sandeep Reddy-yelder, 2.5ac to vinay Reddy- younger)
* In the year 2018 after 14 years his mother(Anand Reddy's mother durgamma) sute a case against my father and his 2 son's stating that by mistakly 5 accres land registered in the name of bhoopal Reddy(clarical mistake at mandal thasildhar records) now the land registered in his son's name

*Is it legal??

*We have signature of Anand Reddy on revinu stamp of land document
*Patta pass books of me and my brothers name
*Raithu bandhu scheme documents of Telangana government

Now the case is pending in the Court

Please do the needful
sir/madam give me some suggestions to get right justice
Waiting for your reply

Vinay Reddy
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. A sale deed must be registered and a mere document signed on a revenue stamp is not sufficient.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Viswanath M K

Experience: 5 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
The description given by your is to lengthy please make it short and re-submit as experts have no time to spare as it is free and charity work.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us