Q. Assigned lands registration

Placeholder image

Anil Morla

posted 7 months ago

Q.Assigned lands registration
My father bought a house from person in 1997. And he know that land was assigned and seller is my relatives too. He provided original assigned copy and gave sale dead on stamp paper. Now my father wants to register that land on mother name. Can we do that ? And make it as patta land ? Because I'm planning to take a loan to study abroad by using this house.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 7 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Approach the civil court and get it declared as your own land.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us