Q. Legal Email Notice.

Anonymous

Q.Legal Email Notice.
Dear Sir,

i was worked (i solution) with a mobile aap online home work from mobile . The said to me no charge for joining with the company. They give me the captcha solving work, 10K Captcha in 10 Days. Till the joining date they collect my voter id & Adhara card through email. They don't say to me that if i can't complete the captcha solved than i need to pay 5,000/- amount in company bank ac & charged amount 3,000/- They said if i am can't complete the work they will Collect the 5k from my salary. i was leave the work for unsecured feelings. (The Mobile aap need to access Videos/Gallery/audio) so i was leave the aap & work. Today they (i solution) give me a Email notice to pay 5k for incomplete work & they give me a court affidavit with my Sign (sign need to open the app) so i sign they copy past my sign on affidavit from the mobile aap. I am not sign in any hard copy of affidavit. Today the send me an email notice that if m not paying the amount of Rs.8,000/- within 7 days they will see me an court. Please help me... can they court case to me only my app sing? i think they are online fraud team with a fack name of the (I Solution). Please help me.

A. ) Such type of frauds are playing at large on youth these days,
I advise you to send an email to police official stating the fact against the company for extortion of money and mental harassment.

Anonymous

Thanks Sir.

Welcome

Nothing will happen. No body approach the court for that amount. Please ignore that notice. he cannot do anything.

Anonymous

Thanks Sir...