Q. Unwanted Torturing of in laws

Placeholder image


posted 8 months ago

Q.Unwanted Torturing of in laws
Sir my in laws are troturing me and my kids from last 15yrs they use abisive language not allow us to do any kind of daily routine work even in a normal manner many a times they get voilent if me say even why u r doing these type of unhealthy things with us and our kids they start beating me and my kids for that normal talk even sir last time I launched a complaint even against them but poilce wrote ncr against them instead of fir now after that complaint though it was an normal ncr on which police didnt took any legal action they created things and our survival in the house more difficult many a times they even hit our 9 and 10yrs children when we are not at home they empty my over head tanks during summer cut our light connections jump on our roof during the sleep time and if we utter a word even they do the recirding and say now we will launch the complaint against u ......sir I m in a great trouble what to do

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 8 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Madam,
You may approach SP of your District and also seek following reliefs by filing DV case.

1. to take cognizance for the offence punishable u/s 498A IPC and punish Respondent1 to 3 as per law and extend police protection to the deponent,
2. Pass orders u/s 19, based upon S.17, granting separate residence for herself and her three children at a monthly rent of Rs. 20,000/- and advance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.
3. Pass orders u/s 18, in totality against Respondent1 to 3,
4. Pass orders u/s 20(i) granting Rs.25,000/- per month as maintenance for applicant and maintenance at the rate of Rs. 5,000/- each per month to her three children.
5. Pass orders granting Rs. 5,00,000/- for setting up house hold requirements, in granted residence, to make it livable, as the applicant cannot return to the house of Respondent1 as he is residing in the house of respondent No. 3, which is legally prohibited,
6. Pass orders granting litigation expenses of Rs.1,00,000/- as the applicant made to wander from pillar to post for getting legal aid to attend the Hon’ble Court, whereas, the Respondent1 falsely filed Divorce Petition.
7. The applicant also filed interim application supported by affidavit u/s 23(1) and (2) of D.V.Act,
8. That any other order/s, this Hon’ble Court deems fit, to meet the ends of justice, be passed.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 8 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Go file a FIR first.
If the police does not lodge an fir
Complain to the higher authorities.
You can also lodge a complaint directly to a local magistrate if in case the police is not taking any action.
You can do the same privately itself.
File a complaint to the magistrate u/s 156(3) Crpc You can also approach the higher authorities u/s 154 (3) and write a written complaint.

Shreyash Mohta

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us