Call Back Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login


Placeholder image


posted 1 year ago

INHERITACNE PROPERTY WAS DIVIDED BETWEEN TWO BROTHERS IN 1965 FOR THE SAME PANCHYATH PARIKATH WAS DONE. IN THAT A STATEMENT WAS WRITTEN THAT THE PROPERTY WAS DIVIDED EQUALLY. ON THAT TIME SURVEY WAS NOT DONE. NOW IN (A) PARTIES RTC SHOWING MEASUREMENT IS 1.39GUNTAS & (B) PARTIES RTC WITH 1.29GUNTAS. Now the (B) PARTY, went with asking for the equal share, saying with yet the survey was not done on that time of partition. Here my query can (B) party going to get the equal share. From(A) parties RTC.
What are all the procedures to be taken towards to get the equal share.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
The description given by your is to lengthy please make it short and re-submit as experts have no time to spare as it is free and charity work.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Download the Clients App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Contact Details

[email protected]
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT


Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro