Placeholder image


posted 5 months ago

INHERITANCE PROPERTY WAS DIVIDED BETWEEN THE PARTIES (ALL ARE BROTHERS) IN THE MEDIATION COURT. But one party was placed as ex-party and properties divided. FDP also done, Yet the final judgement of FDP in pending. Some of the properties were not divided properly to EX-PARTY. All other members taken the properties where they want in FDP. In some properties roads are not left to the share allotted to the name of ex-party.
In mediation court leaving to ex-party all other parties compromised. Now the ex-party bearing with loss because of other party’s fraud compromise.
1. My query is there any rules how to divide the property to each party as per law.
2. Court commissioner was appointed by the court also the friend of defendant & petitioners. In this situation how, the ex-party to act to get the justice.
3. Is there any chances that other parties can make any over writing or fraud to FDP.
4. Petitioner sold a property to third party. Which is allotted to his share in FDP. How ex-party can raise his voice on this issue.
5. Now other parties demanding 2lakhs from ex-party, as court & lawyer fee. In this ex-party can know how much he to bear for court & lawyer fees.
6. Ex – party was made farmer in early of his age from childhood by other parties. To look over the inheritance property. Is there any chances that ex-party can get any extra share in inheritance property.
7. If EX-PARTY goes to court, with the consult of lawyer. What would be the court fee & lawyer fees.
8. How the ex-party to act in this situation.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
The description given by your is to lengthy please make it short and re-submit as experts have no time to spare as it is free and charity work.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us