ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Can Govt.PSU company change payscale and post given in advertise and actual joining
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1943)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (547)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1045)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1850)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2735)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Can Govt.PSU company change payscale and post given in advertise and actual joining

Dear sir/ madam,
Sudiary of Bharat Electronics Ltd.( GOVT PSU)from 2014.
During Recruitment in recruitment advertise dated 23 December 2013 Post mention was Techincal Assistant.
I have given exam in march 2014 and interview in 15 April 2014 .after medical test i got my written exam and interview call letter Post mention was "Technical Assistant" as per advertisement and pay scale mentioned in advertise was 5950-290-11920. But at the time of joining company give us offer letter for post of senior operator with pay scale 5240-180-8800. As company oraly told me to resignation from previous employer i was resigned and given them on same day when they give us offer letter.
On asking reason of changing post and pay scale they said policy is changed from 1 april i was not have any option i take the offer letter and join company on probation basisof 1.5 year.
But letter i come to know policy was not accepted by employee union.
As in my interview call post mention was Technical Assistant and issue date on the letter is 12 April 2014.
Can i go for legal action as interview letter issued after policy implementation.
But i have signed offer letter on 02 June 2014
What i can do to get justice.
Please advice me.

Thank you
Abhijeet Sawant
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. Dear client In your case kindly engage a lawyer and send legal notice and file writ petition into high court.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Deepak Bade

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Send legal notice and file writ petition at high court

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Siyaram Sharma

Experience: 15 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
If you have any issue in respect of pay parity you may approach High Court or Service Tribunal and get justice.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
View {{count[2]}} Reply
Placeholder image

Abhijeet Sawant

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Replied 1 month ago

Thank you so much for you reply sir.
Can you please share me your contact details or email address so i can forward you my document.
By checking can you please help me as a advice wheteher i am eligible for legal procedure or not.?
Please i will be very much thankful for that sir.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us