Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Girl friend ditched after 3 years in live in relationsship

Anonymous

Q.Girl friend ditched after 3 years in live in relationsship
Sir i was living with a girl in a living relationship since last 3 years she was commited to marry me but suddenly she ditched me and went with someone for marrying. I am mentally harassed by her decesion. I want to show that if a boy ditch a girl in a living relationship she has several legal rights but what about boys ? We both are adult. Kindly suggest what should i do i even sometimes think of doing sucide but thats not answer to my quiestion.

A. ) Sir, please do not press these things into the legal field and pressurize her to marry you. Things like this happen constantly on a daily basis.
My opinion is.
1. Talk to her and know that is there something which is forcing her to take such a decision
2. Solve this by talk because this is emotionally connected to both of you and non of them would want to disrespect them in the court or in other way.
3. Solve it by talks and solve it without such fights.
4. If everything else fails, let it go.
Suicide is never an option. Those things which need to stay eventually do stay.
Look for greater things in life ahead and have a prosperous future.

Sanjay Kumar Jha

A. ) Dear client
If you were in relationship with your GF since long 3ys. You should have tell her to marry you or else this will not continue. But you did not make her to do marriage.
You can not take any legal action against her, incontrary you may be traped in legal case if you force her and run after her, while she ni more with you.
Better you live you life, enjoy valuable time for your future, do not tag your self with someone who is not interested any more , think she could leave you after marrying.