ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Settlement in the case procedure
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (521)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1950)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1523)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (322)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (476)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1049)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1857)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2743)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Settlement in the case procedure

Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

FIR lodged, Charge-sheet still not done, anticipatory bail pending in HC for accused.
IPC involved are 420, False 376 and 315 etc.

Complainant and accused are ready for compromise, and Complainant wants to finish the case and settle the whole matter as she lodged the complaint in frustration.

1- What is the best/easiest/fastest way to do that legally? so that its closed forever and never reopens again !
2- What can be the role of concerned police station also? If some affidavit/statement etc is given their by the Complainant, is it also a way to finish/settle the whole case/dispute?

Please advise clearly !
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. charges (IPC 420/376/315) are of serious nature, Court can reject compromise. you can try but better to get the witness (complainant) hostile and then apply for bail

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Suneel Moudgil

Experience: 15 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
police can file B report that is no case report.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Dear Client,
Sections of case are not legally to get compromised. However , this process can be entertained by court only, bcz case is in court. You may consult for needful legal advice.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Sanjay Kumar Jha

Experience: 17 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us