Q. What to know my rights

Placeholder image

Aziz Ahmed

posted 5 months ago

Q.What to know my rights
I am a 15 year boy name is aziz I am staying in India from childhood my parents left me here intentionally I was also there first child but now after so many years of my life they need me come there but I want to stay with my grandmother as she is mother to me

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Yes, you can stay there only and no Court will order for custody to your parents.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us