Q. Will

Placeholder image

Murugesan P P M

posted 5 months ago

CAN a grand son and a non legal heir file a suit after 21 years against the legal heirs based on the COPY of his grand father’s WILL quoting that the Will was ignored and a partition deed was made among the legal heirs ignoring the conditions of the Will. Further it was claimed that the original will is with some legal heirs.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
It is a very remote day to approach the Court on such ground and ask your advocate and get it nibbed by filing application under Order 7 Rule 11 of CPC.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us