Q. Civil

Placeholder image


posted 5 months ago

An order u/s 151 of the civil procedure code has been passed by the Ld court directing the police to see that the adinterim order of injunction is duly compiled by the parties, but the police concerned is neglecting such order.
In this situation, can I file a further petition u/s 151 of the civil procedure code praying for superior police help?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Yes, you can file further application before the same Court or you can approach Superintendent of Police.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us