Q. Matrimonial

Anonymous

Q.Matrimonial
I'm an employee in an IT company in Kolkata and my girlfriend is also working in same organization. We want to know the procedure of registering our marriage. Her parents are agreed for this marriage but my parents aren't ready for this. Please guide me what shall we do now?

A. ) If you both are major then parents can't stop you from marrying. The process is that it will take 30 + days to get the marriage registered. You will have to visit the registrar at least twice. And yes this being a legal process you will find it a bit difficult to do it yourself hence hire a lawyer to help you get this done smoothly.

A. ) Dear client after readout your facts I would like to suggest you that kindly engage a lawyer.there is no need of consent of parents if you both are major and competent to marry.register your marriage into marriage registration office.

Anonymous

I spoke to a local lawyer but he informed court will verify background and an NOC will be sent to both our families. I'm afraid my parents will give consent to this marriages. And my local lawyer also informed that this procedure may take upto 6 months to complete this verification. Is it true?

Anonymous

I suggest you to get married under Arya samaj special marriage Act. No one can challenge for their certificate of marriage.its legal and Short way to get resolution over your issue.i know some of my friend who will done this process in Aurangabad maharashtra.you will get your legal marriage certificate within 1 hour.kindly contact me for further help.

Noc and other procedure is just a formality.main condition is the consent and meeting of mind of both for marriage.

Anonymous

Thank you for your response. It's really helpful.

Anonymous

Sir, I went through the details of Arya Samaj wedding. But I'd like to know the charges if I want to register my marriage in registrar office. Please guide me.

Dear client in WB Fee for Marriage Registration is The government charges Rs. 200, if the application for the registration of a marriage is made within two months of the date of its solemnization..The charge will be increased to Rs. 400, if the application for the registration of a marriage is made after two months of the date of its solemnization. You can complete the marriage registration online also.kindly visit the official website https://www.rgmwb.gov.in/ to register for the marriage certificate.

You can approach any local advocate and get your marriage registered irrespective of consent of parents.

Anonymous

Anonymous

A. ) U should approach to the any local lawyer for better understanding

Anonymous

Anonymous