Q. Transfer of Ancestral Property

Placeholder image


posted 5 months ago

Q.Transfer of Ancestral Property
I Am Male with Age of 36 Years . We have a Flat in Mumbai . The Owners of this House are A (50% ) & B ( 50% ) . A is my Grandmother & B is my Uncle . Both the Owners are alive.
I also have One Brother.
How Do i make the 100 % Ownership of this Flat in my Name.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Ask both of them to transfer the property in your name then you will become owner of entire property.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us