Q. Concilation Notice Vodafone

Dishyant sharma

Q.Concilation Notice Vodafone
Sir
I had been using a post paid mobile sim of Vodafone from 6-7 years.
In Nov /Dec thay send me a mobile bill in which thay charged 1400 approx for sms . i had complaint for wrong bill but next month again they shown SMS charges that was not used /sent by me. Total bill was 2600approx.
I have compaint / issue with my mobile service provider Vodafone regarding mobile bill in which they charged for SMS that was not used by me.
Shown SMS sending frequently on two no (every 20/25 min.) That is unknown to me neither SMS sending record in my phone memory nor these no in my phone book.
I had complaint to resolve the issues by mail.
Some time they told to change the sim some time given assurance to resolve by involving to their seniors. But no correction made in bill.
Now they demanding unfair bill amount and forcefully telling that in our system showing ur SMS usage so u have to pay the bill either u used or not.
Now they send me mail by their legal person for consilation .
Sir i don't want pay charges for that not been used by me.
I want to do police complaint also.
Please suggest me.
Dushyant sharma.

A. ) It is not a criminal case. Police may not receive your complaint

A. ) Dear client in your matter you can file complaint into consumer forum for damages and compensation.

A. ) file a complaint in the district consumer forum against vodafone and claim damages for causing mental harassment to you

A. ) Sir you can file a complaint and also move the consumer forum for the same and seek redressal.
Moreover, if vodafone has asked for conciliation then in my opinion you should go for that. A conciliation is just like mediation which is a flexible out of court settlement. if you have proof and all documents which show that you have not sent any such msgs then in all likelihood such conciliation will either end in your favor or will fail.
If in case the conciliation fails then you shall have another proof when you file the consumer forum case which shall have the failure of conciliation as well.