ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Flase Case Filed about attempted to muder
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (146)
Civil (1938)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (544)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (543)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1038)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1844)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (253)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2731)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (133)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Flase Case Filed about attempted to muder

Placeholder image

Sabnam Khatoon

posted 1 month ago

Hi,My friend is a innocent man but the women he married is very wild in nature/behaviour and cruel person.As day wents he can't tolerate her so he decided to divorce her.She is now in her Mother House with her child and she demanded 12 lakhs for divorce which is huge money for my friend as he is just a simple tution teacher.So when he didn't gave the money she filed a flase case on him and his mother,father and also sister in court about attempting to murder a women.So the case is still on 4 - 5 or more years went but she didn't want to take off the case and said that when he will give her 12 lakh then only she will tell the court to close the case otherwise not.So please help me out what to do in this situation.He wants to get out from this case and also wants divorce from her.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. Already Answered.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 4 weeks ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Nothing to worry such cases ultimately ends in acquittal due to relationship

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
View {{count[1]}} Reply
Placeholder image

Sabnam Khatoon

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Replied 4 weeks ago

It has been 4 - 5 years they are not staying together and also not contact nothing they are totally seperated ao will this case end?How could I know the case is end or not?


A. Dear client in your matter some time laws in favour of womans might be missused and even supreme court call them "legal terrorism". Honest advise is that kindly deal your case on merits.if you have proofs and witnesses then you can plead your innocence.dont worry. Just try to engage a good lawyer for your case.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Deepak Bade

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
View {{count[2]}} Reply
Placeholder image

Sabnam Khatoon

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Replied 1 month ago

We do not have any proof or witness how we would deal it?
And one thing i forget to tell if he marries another women will this case get colsed?

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us