Q. Regarding registered power of attorney to sell

ALOK KUMAR

Q.Regarding registered power of attorney to sell
My grandfather through his registered will had given share to all the three sons in which he mentioned that his sons in their life time will not be able to sell the property but his grandsons can sell it but with a clause that if any one the grandsons want to sell his share he will have to ask the other two cousions if they are willing to buy his share if they say No then he can sell it to any outsider .One of the grandsons had taken a stay order restraining his both cousion brothers to sell the share outside ..and the case since 1998 till now is going on ..

In the year 2006 I gave a power of attorney to sell my share to a person A during pendency of the suit and the stay on me ..and he got it registered in Kiccha Udham singh Nagar Uttranchal ..I would like to know that during a stay order & pendency of the case on me in the civil court senior division can he still get a registered sale deed or do registry or agreement to sell to any other person...will that document hold any legality in the court of law..

GPA sales are banned by Supreme Court from 2011.