Q. Divorce

Anonymous

Q.Divorce
What is the earliest time to get divorce with my husband in family court and when can i get my decree of absolute certificate.

A. ) Dear Madam,
If it is mutual divorce you can get within 6 months or otherwise it will be take a longer time.

Anonymous

sir can you advice me that if the minor girl complains about my husband he can be punished? if yes how can we save him. as that girl made her relation to get money and financial benefits with my husband. as i ask him for divorce he felt guilt and don't want to leave me and my kids. he wanted to stop his relation with that girl but he is not saying anything to us but afraid of something.i guess might complaint that girl make for him. or engagement he did with her in presence few neighbours and her family members. they are from backward and lower middle class people. hence might do anything. Pls guide me to save my husband from this issue. to punish him our personal matter. but i don't agree if someone else punish him. its his great mistake but as i have young kids i also have to look after them. she will be of 18 in Aug and after that she may claim and prove living relation with him if she have any proof . pls guide me and show some path . can photographs are used as evidence? she have their engagement photos as well. i don't know my husband have or not. but ass he is married and she is minor their. engagement is not void.

Sayaree Ganguly

A. ) Dear Client,
You can file a divorce petition only after 1 year of marriage . However in exceptional cases you can file a divorce petition even before an year of marriage.
In the case of getting a divorce at the earliest as possible , go for a mutual divorce. It gets resolved within 6 months to 18 months.
Thanks.

Anonymous

Sir can i know that any married person can stay with another partner in living relationship. As adultary is not crime now a days. there is no law of punishment for the same?

Sayaree Ganguly

Dear Client,
Yes, it is still a ground for divorce
Thanks.

A. ) You can get divorce only after 1 year of marriage is over. That is the stipulated time period.
However under certain special grounds you can file a divorce before 1 year also. [subject to your case]
Fastest mode of getting a divorce is through mutual consent.

Anonymous

Thanks sir i completed 22 yrs of my marriage. hence i need to go for divorce at the earliest and what is the minimum time it takes for divorce process and get my legal certificate of divorce called decree of absolute

if you go for mutual divorce then it is anywhere between 6 to 18 months

Anonymous

Yes, you can stay with such a partner as adultery has been de criminalized. However, it will become difficult to get a mutual divorce then.
Contested one would take a long time and and if Adultery is proved in the court you might also lose your rights to maintenance and alimony.

A. ) go for Mutual Consent Divorce which will be decided in 6-18 months

Anonymous

can be done on urgent basis? any option to get certificate early?

A. ) U can file divorce by mutual consent then u will get divorce in just six months

Anonymous

can it be done on urgent basis? any option to get certificate early?

Yes . If both are ready then nothing any issues

Anonymous

how much time it takes for getting divorce and getting decree of absolute certificate at the earliest if both agrees. i am from ahmedabad can u help me for family court . and what are the charges for the the same

In just six months