Q. About RBD Act 1969

Anonymous

Q.About RBD Act 1969
Hello lawyer,
My wife gave a birth to a baby boy in my residence as in emergency no any time to carry in my nearest Hospitals dated : 24th, November, 17, So, I call my nearest Homoepathic Doctor to advise and as per proved for my child adoption in my residence.
So, the doctor will write a certification on his letterhead for application for new birth certificate.
After submitting the documents to the municipal office they send a confirmation letter to doctor for home delivery genuineness also mention that please send the log book copy and information to doctor that if found false proved legal action may be taken under RBD Act, 1969 to doctor ??

After letter received from municipal office doctor become dare and in tension to answer the letter

What can I do?

A. ) dear client kindly consult a Lawyer to reply to letters of Municipal Office and he will also guide & help you in getting a birth certificate under the act. You will also do not face difficulty in future.

A. ) You better consult a Lawyer to reply to letters of Municipal Office and he will also guide & help you in getting a birth certificate under the act. You will also do not face difficulty in future.

Johnson Thangiah

A. ) Sir,
If any problem file petition before court.(####### In Tamilnadu the RDO issues certificate).