Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Not providing a written warranty card after purchasing extended warranty from seller

Q.Not providing a written warranty card after purchasing extended warranty from seller
I bought a KORYO 1 ton inverter ac from big bazar on 7/04/19 along with AC I purchased the extended waarenty for next 2 years after completion of manufacturer's 1 year warranty. I paid Rs.1199/- for extended warranty. The bigbazar had only given me the invoice against the purchase of extended warranty but when I asked for written document for the services which they are going to provide in that warranty i.e. inclusion and exclusion, big bazar denied to provide me that written document and told me that you will only get the invoice not a written document of provided services. For same quwrry I had launch the complaint in their service centre for three times but every time they denied the document and disposed the complaint. Please suggest e the right way to get that document so that I can avoid future frauds.

A. ) Contact the service provider or the dealer and he shall help you with your problem.

Contact the Manufacturer and Dealer whether the say of Big bazaar is correct.

A. ) you can approach consumer forum or contact the extended service provider instead of big bazaar