Q. Keeping Pet dogs in the Apratment

Anonymous

Q.Keeping Pet dogs in the Apratment
Dear Sir, I am having a per of Age 6 years and it is with me in the apartment from the last 5 years. Now the some of the falt owners are objecting to keep the pets in the Apartment. Can we fight for this issue plesae hlep us

Unless there is bar to maintain pets in your sale deed you cannot be asked like that.

Please call me and take legal consultancy on my mobile through the administrators of this website.

A. ) Yes.
You can Complain to the PETA and also find the NGO's in and around your place which work for the protection of such animals and you can complain to them as well.
Moreover, you can also go to the Local P.S and file a complain against such people and make them come to your place and give them a warning.
Alternatively before doing any of the above, it is advisable that you sent a written notice to the managing body of your society and ask them to help and it is after their failure that you should go ahead with all the above steps.
It should be clearly mentioned that in case they fail to help then you shall be bound to take necessary legal actions to protect the rights of your Pet Dog.
Adv. Shreyash Mohta