Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Stay vacation application not being listed for last about an year at CG High Court

Q.Stay vacation application not being listed for last about an year at CG High Court
A Stay of any proceeding in relation to Arbitral Award having been ordered suo moto by CG High Court without there being any prayer or application for it, that too, in an otherwise infructuous and not maintainable CWP challenging arbitration while the Award has already been passed after due participation by the petitioner. What can be done for disposal of such over-pending application for vacation of proactive Stay whereas the CWP is itself infructuous ??

A. ) If the matter is not being listed then, you can go for up gradation of that matter so that it comes to the listing.

The High Courts are over burdened with many cases. You may ask your advocate to file "Memo for earlier hearing".

Please call me and take legal consultancy on my mobile through the administrators of this website.