Q. What to do as my parents are mentally torturing me

Anonymous

Q.What to do as my parents are mentally torturing me
I left my job and I want to prepare for the pg in other city by joining classes.. But my parents and maternal uncle are pressurizing me to do the same job and they are saying get married no need to prepare for pg.. What should I do.. I have warned them that I will file case against them.. But still they are forcing me to stay at home and do job.. It's out of my tolerance level.. Do help.. Should I file case against them

A. ) You can file civil suit seeking permanent engagement restraining them from interfering into your life and career.

A. ) Dear Client,
It is obvious that at times there are issues in the family and due to the generation gap and communication problem they cannot understand what we have to make them understand. Such small issues should not mean that you file a case against them and sue them because of whom you have completed your under graduation.
In my opinion please try to explain your family members that at present you do not want to marry and have plans to study more to secure your future and also theirs. Quitting a job is a big decision and you should explain them same to them as to why did you quit the job and what plans do you have in mind.
I am sure they will understand.
Also, every parent starts pressing their children to get married after a certain age and at a certain point of time in life. That does not mean you start filing cases against them. It is just their concern and nothing else. Talk this through, a litigation will never help.
Thanks.
Adv. Shreyash Mohta

A. ) Dear sir parents can't do anything wrong with his family please try to understand. They always with you