Q.Refund fee from Private coaching
Administrative Law (453)
Adoption (122)
Advertising (53)
Animal Laws (39)
Arbitration and Mediation (40)
Aviation (15)
Banking (544)
Bankruptcy and Debt (182)
Cheque Bounce (405)
Child Custody (157)
Civil (2026)
Commercial (74)
Consumer Protection (570)
Contracts and Agreements (462)
Corporate and Incorporation (97)
Criminal (1595)
Customs, Excise (38)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (327)
Debt and Lending Agreement (79)
Debt Collection (160)
Divorce (554)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (306)
Domestic Violence (577)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1104)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1947)
Financial Markets and Services (93)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (265)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (55)
Insurance (73)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (105)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (608)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (60)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (15)
Motor Accident (133)
Muslim Laws (60)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (60)
Police Laws (64)
Power of Attorney (75)
Privacy (92)
Property (2858)
Real Estate (405)
Registration (137)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (138)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (26)
Tax-Property Tax (31)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (18)
Transportation (56)
Trust and Society (NGO) (83)
Will (142)
Work Permits (33)

Q. Refund fee from Private coaching

Dear Sir/Madam

I have send below letter to party.Please check and guide me for the same

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCEARN

Date: 15th May 2019.

Place: New Delhi

To

Scholar’s Academy
A-4/44, Scholar's Tower, Main Road, Paschim Vihar, Adjoining Karnataka Bank, New Delhi-110063, Email Sudhanshu.Bajaj@gmail.com, Scholars.pv@gmail.com and call phone numbers 011-47625625, 8860591685. Mr. Sudhanshu Bajaj @9811387306, Miss Anmol @8860804084,

Subject: Requesting to refund fee.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, Arjun Singh (Father of Sahil Singh), became a client for you on 31.03.2019, and I have paid (for 10th trial classes) Rs.4000 & Rs.6000 fee on 01.04.2019 with receipts no.002217 & 002218, And we had hardly taken 1-2 classes or one week post the informed to you (Scholars Academy) over the phone and by messages that student (Sahil) isn’t satisfied. (Have been constantly in touch with Academy and requesting you to refund my hard-earned money spent on 10th class coaching. You agreed to 100% refund my money and promised if similar kind of problem arises again, you will take care of the same. And after some time (post 1- 2day) you denied refunding my money. To my surprise, post one week I went to the Scholar’s Academy on 07.04.2019 for refund, but no response in the same from your end. I approached to the academy again on 13.04.2019 for the same refunds. After doing follow up couple of times, you are now refusing to 100% refund (which you earlier promised). Still now no action is taken from your end to resolve my issue, and now I am being harassed and facing lot of problems with you and your team.

In your words: “We have a policy also that the child can take demo for a weeks’ time and in that time if he isn't satisfied then the money deposited is refunded back”. This was not mentioned at that time and otherwise also we have still not taken full demo classes as demo chemistry class was still pending which you have also agreed in your mail. So basically, till all demo classes don’t get over we can take the refund as per you now you did not complete the demo classes within a weeks’ time clearly means till the demo classes don’t get completed we can take a refund. We informed you via message on 11/4/2019 that we will not be continuing before the demo classes were finished, and my child did not come for the chemistry demo class which was on 13/4/2019 as we had already decided not to continue. The reason to not continue as per you is change of mindset but that does not hold any significance, as reason for not continuing has nothing to do with your policy. But for your knowledge we were not satisfied with the quality of teaching, this is the reason we do not want to continue.
Now I want to close this issue and don't require your service in this matter. I hereby request you to refund my hard-earned money (full fee Rs. 10000) that I paid.

Thanks for co-operation.

Your truly,

The description given by you is so lengthy, please make it short and re-submit, as experts have no time to spare as this is free and charity work.

A. Add in letter following in u r letter-
1 ) if you not refund my money then i will take legal action against you
2) cc to education officer of u r district

A. Please write your query in a shot and crisp way.

Responded 4 weeks ago