Q. database lead related case

Anonymous

Q.database lead related case
hi this is bhavesh i deal in digital marketing and provide bulk sms ,i was dealing with company who were into stock market advising. i provided them bulk sms and database for promotions and advertising through bulk sms. they misused the data and did a fraud to some one.The database which i provide them i bought it online from some one who collected it though google adword taking consent of the people whose database was there with me i have been charged with 406,420,465,467,468469,471,120(b)
one more thing that the FIR is also not against me ,there is no mention of my name in FIR.right now i am out on a bail

It is better to challenge such FIR and try to get quashed it entirely as there are chances of including your name in the challan/charge sheet which may be filed after investigation.

Please call me and take legal consultancy on my mobile through the administrators of this website.

A. ) We shall need more input as I cannot see the reason why you are out on bail if you do not have your name in the FIR and as such who are charged under the sections you have named.