Q. DEBTS

Anonymous

Q.DEBTS
My father had an ancestral property shared by three brothers. Five years ago, he came out with some debt and he sold his share of property to his brother to clear the debts. With the remaining amount, a property was purchased at a different place registered under my mother's name. Now he has come up with some debts again and debtor approached my family for settlement. My question are as follows
1. What is the legal obligation of the family to settle the debts of an individual when the debtee claims that the individual has stolen/used the debtor's fund without his knowledge(There is no proof for the debt except for the debtor's acknowledgment orally?
2. In case of death of debtor, will there be court lien on the property purchased by someone through the sale of the debtor's property?
3. How does the family abstain themselves from the debts of the head of the family?
4. What could save the family from any further debts? A legal notice/ A divorce/ anything else?

The description given by you is so lengthy, please make it short and re-submit, as experts have no time to spare as this is free and charity work.

A. ) You shall need to apply for a partition suit.

A. ) U will need to file partition suit