Q. Police threatening couple who sit inside car.

Anonymous

Q.Police threatening couple who sit inside car.
police are threatening couples who sit inside the car. They come and says come out and come with us at the police station call your parents also and when we ask them why? what did we do? they say nothing. Ask for money 100rs/500rs/1000rs. This happened with me 2 times they make us afraid. They are using IPS 294 and when we ask them who called you and said the couple is doing something inside the car then they say we will not tell you who called us and told us. If you want to leave give us something. This police are doing this under patrolling the area or road. what should I do? is it incorrect to sit in the car as a couple? what should I do? I don't know much laws so I didn't say anything to the police also 2 times.

A. ) Do not fear when they say these things.
They feed on fear of innocent people and thereafter get money to fill their pockets.
tell them to give a receipt of the same and write down what charges are against you. You can even note down the name of the patrolling officer and complain against him.
However, the fraternity will always try to protect their own and as such there is very little a common man can do. Least of all is not being scared.

Making issues with police is a big problem for every citizen.