Q. Link packers and movers - cheating

Anonymous

Q.Link packers and movers - cheating
I have given my house hold goods for door to door delivery to karnataka packers and movers from delhi to bangalore. I have paid storage charges up to july 2018. Storage was placed with Jirender, Link packers and movers by karnataka packers and movers. I have been requesting to deliver the goods since nov 2018 and link packers and movers are refusing to deliver and asking for additional Rs 2, 15, 000

Get issue a legal notice and even you can move police by filing a complaint. If you approach consumer forum or civil court you will get huge compensation. you may also approach the RTO cancel their license as their activities are unprofessional.

Anonymous

I do not have an agreement to pay that amount. 1st year was Rs 18, 000 per year for the storage, which the trasporter has incteased to Rs 30000 and I paid. Now, when want to takeout the goods the trasporter Link packers and movers is asking me to pay Rs. 2, 15, 000 out of no where. I have filed a consumer forum case, but local police station is refusing to file FIR since Link packers and movers are locally influencial

A. ) Did you have an agreement like that to pay the amount? If yes then pay the money and get your goods and belongings. If not then immediately send them a strong legal notice and after 15 days if they don't budge then file a consumer case in the consumer forum.

Anonymous

Thank you for the advise. I have already filed a consumer forum case, waiting for the date for hearing.