Q. Outsourcing job without EPF ESI benefit.

Anonymous

Q.Outsourcing job without EPF ESI benefit.
I was working in a Govt. office through outsourcing with K2 agreement and monthly remuneration was 5200 except 10% of agency from 1.11.10 to 31.3.17. But there is provision of EPF/ESI benefit by Govt., it was not given through agency by office and there is also guidelines for outsourcing service by Govt., that is not with K2 agreement. And after April 17, I was denied to work and none is working in my place. I had registered a complaint with the EPFO, the EPFO has asked the office to take necessary action and to report. In the EPFO letter a memo copy has also been given to EO to visit the Govt. office and to report, but the EO has not visited to office to the best of my knowledge. But the head of Govt. office had visited to the regional EPFO and no progress is known to me for more than 2 months. Can I get EPF/ESI benefit? I have work experience certi. as issued by the Govt. office.

A. ) dear client honestly Your matter needs a consultation for an advice.

A. ) As per the Act & Law the EPF & ESIC applicable from the date of joining in the service. Non compliance attract serious legal & penal consequences.you can file case in labour court for continue in service. It is better to consult a Labour & Employment and service matter lawyer to guide & help you with all issues quickly.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

No agreement was signed by the govt. office for epf esi benefit. It was a K2 agreement signed with service provider. Can I get benefit of it.

Replied 1 year ago

yes .EPF & ESIC Act are clear is applicable. Take help of lawyer.