Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Sir please help me

Q.Sir please help me
Sir I'm searching for a job on Quikr jobs and i found a job for data entry and applied for it and they ask me on whatsapp to send then a adhaar card photo to register....and after that a girl call me and told me to sign a agreement online using a link send to my email...by verifying otp on my mobile....and done that then i got the copy of email and i realised that i have done a wrong thing....as I'm a student and i have no knowledge about this .....they give me a impossible task for me as a student and it's pennalty is 4900 for 10 days and that agreement is for 11months.....so i have to give them 1,61,000 for 11 month.....
My questions
1:- is this agreement is legal
2:- can any steps you prefer to taken fmas
precautions.
3:- is it possible to sign an agreement online
I'm really scared....please help me sir
I tried calling them that I'm not interested in this job and to cancel the agreement
Then they said that i have to pay them liability charges as mentioned in that agreement
And the agreement is attached below

A. ) Send a legal notice and file a police complain. Such things are illegal

sachin Nishad

I haven't paid anything to then.....and have to focus on my studies.....can i leave the matter as it is
Or Did i have to fear......
I'm really stressed and tensed about this topic

An online agreement is valid. However such works are impossible to do and such frauds are a lot these days.
You can avoid the same but then most probably they will send you a legal notice asking you to repay the money.
So it is advised that before they play this game you safeguard yourself by sending them a legal notice to cancel this contract and also file a police complaint against them.

sachin Nishad

Sir the company have no adress to send a legal notice.....the only thing i found is the phone no. And a email.... From which they are fooling people

Send a soft copy of the legal notice to them on their mail ID even that works fine.

It is totally illegal agreement and you can either approach police or get issue a legal notice and cancel that agreement.

sachin Nishad

Sir, I haven't pay anything to them yet and I'm a student and i want to focus on my studies....not in legal actions or police cases.......is this should be right to not to do anything.....as that agreement looks fake
If it's fake then why i have to worry about the agreement

A. ) Dear sir this are the fake companies it is illegal activities please. U can contact me through Vidhikarya service

A. ) Such type of frauds are playing at large on youth these days,
I advise you to send a mail stating you can't do the work due to some reason, and if they made any demand for money then make a police complaint against them for extortion of money and mental harassment. nothing to worry.
call me for any help