Q. Return of lease deposited amount from landlord

Anonymous

Q.Return of lease deposited amount from landlord
Hello people,
This is Jagir Hussain, I am writing to you this on 14th June 2019. I am residing at Chennai. I am living in a leased accommodation for the past 2 years and 2 months. The contract of the lease amounting to Rs. 6.5 lakhs had a tenure of 2 years which was completed on 30th April 2019.
And, I informed orally to the landlord Mr. Noorullah Basha on 8th March 2019 that I am going to vacate the house on end of the lease period and l asked him to arrange to return my deposited lease amount to me at the time of vacating the house. But he is not still arrange to return the amount to me and asking more time to return the amount to me.
And, I asked him to renew the agreement till the time of arranging the lease amount for to return me. But he is refusing to renew the agreement and he is asking more time to return the lease amount to me.
And also my 2 years lease agreement period completed on 30th April 2019 itself. But I am still residing there due to he is not returning my lease amount. Is this any problem for me?
Please guide and advice me to how to return back my lease amount from him and when and how to vacate the house from there.

A. ) you are advised to serve him a legal notice for making payment of the said amount followed by a suit for recovery,
your living in the premises doesn't make any difference but you are advised to make payment through online mode

Anonymous

Thank you sir for your great response.
But landlord refuse to provide any bank account number to pay my maintenance and water charge of Rs. 700 per month to him on online payment mode. What can I do? Please advise me sir.

serve him with a legal notice to refund the security amount and also to provide bank details to get the present rent payments,
you can also write a letter to him and can send the payments through DD, Cheque

Sulthana Hussain

Thank you sir.

you are WELCOME

Please get issue a legal notice followed by a suit for recovery of lease amount with interest.

Anonymous

Thank you very much sir for your prompt great response. But I am still living in that house due to he is not giving my lease amount after completed of lease period. Still I didn't vacate house.
Please help me to guide sir.

Anonymous

Thank you very much sir for your prompt great response.
But I am still living in that house due to he is not giving my lease amount after completed of lease period. Still I didn't vacate house.
Please help me to guide sir.