Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. COPYRIGHT VIOLATION AND NON-PAYMENT FOR PUBLISHED BOOKS IN MY NAME

Q.COPYRIGHT VIOLATION AND NON-PAYMENT FOR PUBLISHED BOOKS IN MY NAME
A publisher, in Chennai. Tamil Nadu, has published my books without my permission or knowledge and has not paid me anything I would like to force him to pay me a reasonable compensation.. I am taking care of my aged mother and sick younger brother in Bangalore and the publisher is located in Chennai, so I will not be able to visit Chennai more than twice or thrice in this case. I would prefer to have a single hearing and judgement delivered in the first hearing itself.

The publisher has published my books on amazon.in without my permission and knowledge in 2014 and has not paid me a single penny till now. I discovered it recently in 2019 and found that the books in question carry my name and my father's photo inside in the dedication. I want to force the publlisher to pay me a reasonable compensation. I have not signed any contract or any other agreement with the publisher till now.

I had translated three books from Sanskrit into English and Tamil and had given the digital files to a publisher in chennai in March 2019. The publisher has sold the books in april 2014 on Amazon.in after lying repeatedly over 20 phone calls made between April to deember 2014 that he had no plans to publish the books. Now, after I had found out ll this through google search, he has rejected my demand for rs 15000 as compensation. He has put my name on the cover and my late father's photograph in the dedication page of each of the books. My name appears on the inside page of the books followed by the publishing company's logo. I have the copies of the books and the March 2014 proof copies of the books with my name and logo of the publisher on the proof copies.

Despite frequent emails to customer support at amazon.in, informing them about all the facts with the attached snapshots of the proof copies of the cover pages of my books, and so-called assurances that my problems would be resolved, the executives at amazon.in have not done anything tangible till now. I have also cursed them to suffer all the cancers, which the world has ever known and will ever know in the future, because I have not received anypayment till now, while they collect their ill-gotten comissions from the publisher for the sale of books on their website.

I have repeatedly urged the amazon.in authorities through email to cease selling the books on their website, blacklist and ban the publisher from their website forever and send me the notification of the black-list and ban notice so that I can upload them on all other online websites, to prevent th publisher from selling their books online on any other website. I have not received any tangible replies to these emails, though I initially received so-called emails assuring me of help in resolving the problems.

These are the only documentation i have. I have not taken any action so far.

A. ) you are advised to serve the publisher a legal notice for making payment of your genuine amount with a copy to Amazon.in

no Court will decide the case in one hearing,

The description given by you is so lengthy, please make it short and re-submit, as experts have no time to spare as this is free and charity work.

Anonymous

Dear Sir, Thanks for the suggestion. I am resubmitting my case as follows:
A publisher, in Chennai. Tamil Nadu, has published my books without my permission or knowledge and has not paid me anything I would like to force him to pay me a reasonable compensation.. I am taking care of my aged mother and sick younger brother in Bangalore and the publisher is located in Chennai, so I will not be able to visit Chennai more than twice or thrice in this case. I would prefer to have a single hearing and judgement delivered in the first hearing itself. The publisher has published my books on amazon.in without my permission and knowledge in 2014 and has not paid me a single penny till now. I discovered it recently in 2019 and found that the books in question carry my name and my father's photo inside in the dedication. I have not signed any contract or any other agreement with the publisher till now.

I had translated three books from Sanskrit into English and Tamil and had given the digital files to a publisher in Chennai in March 2019. The publisher has sold the books in April 2014 on Amazon.in after lying repeatedly over 20 phone calls made between April to December 2014 that he had no plans to publish the books. He has put my name on the cover and my late father's photograph in the dedication page of each of the books. My name appears on the inside page of the books followed by the publishing company's logo. I have the copies of the books and the March 2014 proof copies of the books with my name and logo of the publisher on the proof copies.

Despite frequent emails to customer support at amazon.in, informing them about all the facts with the attached snapshots of the proof copies of the cover pages of my books, and so-called assurances that my problems would be resolved, the executives at amazon.in have not done anything tangible till now. I have repeatedly urged the amazon.in authorities through email to cease selling the books on their website, blacklist and ban the publisher from their website forever and send me the notification of the black-list and ban notice so that I can upload them on all other online websites, to prevent th publisher from selling their books online on any other website. I have not received any tangible replies to these emails, though I initially received so-called emails assuring me of help in resolving the problems. These are the only documentation i have. I have not taken any action so far.