Q. Accident

Manish Xxxxxx

Q.Accident
Dear sir,
Im working in a call center and i get home drop in company provided vehicle like my other colleagues. There have been many accidents in my company in the home drops provided cuse the company provides cheap drivers and they work im day and night and they are all sleepy at night. In 2016 i met with an accident and i was injured. The driver provided by the company hardly knew how to drive and he lost contol and the car went into a ditch 50 feet below side of the highway. I want compensation from the company for 5 crores rupees as it is the companies job to give good drivers to company staff and even after so many accidents there are still complaints of driver sleeping while driving. i need lawyer to fight this case for me i also dont have money for lawyer fees.

A. ) if an accident happens in 2016, then what are you doing since then?
pls don't mind,
whether any FIR was registered for the accident?
if no, you can't claim
injury, casualty?

You have to file a case before Motor Vehicles Tribunal or Workmen Compensation Tribunal.

A. ) Dear Mainsh,
You have a strong ground to go for a case and seek compensation from your company. Hire a local lawyer and discuss the matter with him/her.

Manish Xxxxxx

Firstly I would like to thank you for the reply which you have given, secondly sir is it possible to know the amount of compensation possible in this case and how much are lawyers charges. Sir I am willing to pay 20 percent of the 5 crores to the lawyer who can win this case for me cause I cannot pay up-front as I am from a middle class family. I would highly appreciate your reply.

Manish not manyblawyers work that way. So better get in touch with a local lawyer and have a discussion. I am sure you will get a good solution.