Q. Police harassing as i have filed Magistrate complaint against police u/s 156(3)

Sharad Agarwalla

Q.Police harassing as i have filed Magistrate complaint against police u/s 156(3)
I feed some stray dogs etc . our maid stepped on one of the dogs whom we feed . the dog bit her . the maid tried to extort money from us using the stray dog as a weapon . now , when we refused to give in , she lodged fir u/s 289 ipc against us and got us arrested and the police kept me in lockup whole night , after first assuring me that despite it being a sunday would take me to court and allow me to apply for bail , as that was a bailable offence. in my absence , while i was in lockup , it conspired with the maid and called people who were against me , and harassed my wife.

You may approach the High Court and first get quash the said case and then you can take action against all the concerned.