Call Back Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. birth certificate

Placeholder image


posted 1 year ago

Q.birth certificate
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have to update my mothers aadhar card with dob and full name as it was entered incorrectly during the enrollment process.The problem is that my mother dont have any Date of birth proof and since the aadhar was done long back only the birth year is entered.Her date of birth is 15/02/1958.I could not get the tc copy from school as it was very old and they said they couldn't retrieve it.She is not having her 10 th Mark certificates also.The documents which she is currently having is bank passbook with dob,ration card,electricity bill.I have to update the aadhar with her DOB to do the remaining documents like PAN card etc for that i need the above mentioned dob certificate.Whom should i approach for this?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Please follow the following rules.


Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969

13. Delayed registration of births and deaths (1) Any birth or death of which information is given to the Registrar after the expiry of the period specified there for, but within thirty days of its occurrence, shall be registered on payment of such late fee as may be prescribed. (2) Any birth or death of which delayed information is given to the Registrar after thirty days but within one year of its occurrence shall be registered only with the written permission of the prescribed authority and on payment of the prescribed fee and the production of an affidavit made before a notary public or any other officer authorised in this behalf by the State Government. (3) Any birth or death which has not been registered within one year of its occurrence, shall be registered only on an order made by a Magistrate of the first class or a Presidency Magistrate after verifying the correctness of the birth or death and on payment of the prescribed fee. (4) The provisions of this section shall be without prejudice to any action that may be taken against a person for failure on his part to register any birth or death within the time specified therefor and any such birth or death may be registered during the pendency of any such action.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Download the Clients App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Contact Details

[email protected]
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT


Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro