Q. Against trust irregularities

Anonymous

Q.Against trust irregularities
A person has to filed a rti in the charity commissioner office against the trust members for irregularities in the trust, as these persons have done any irregularities in the trust these person is taking is personal vendetta against the trust members please required your legal help

A. ) explain what kind of help do you want thereafter I can help you.

Anonymous

Replied 1 day ago

Sir one person from our community had filed a complaint against our trust members about irregularities in the trust fund with charity commissioner office but still notice not received ,but the truth is that no irregularities has been happened ,as all the members of the trust are ready to solve these and ready to support the trust members that no irregularities has been happened, sir my question with u is that what legal action has to been taken once we receive legal notice from the charity commissioner office against the complaint of these person

If they send you a legal notice.
This is what you should do.

1. Read the legal notice properly
2. Look as to what all queries they have
3. Look as to what are they asking you to do
4. Reply to that legal legal notice answering all there queries.
[Make sure that you support everything with documents which can be annexed at the back of the legal notice]
Also, ensure them that there are no irregularities and provide evidence for the same.
Once they send you the legal notice, you can contact me and we shall proceed with your matter. I shall draft your legal notice and send it to them with all documents which we shall annex.

You may approach local advocate and auditor to rectify the mistakes in the trust if any.

A. ) what type of help do you want? pls tell

Anonymous

One person from our trust filed a complaint in charity commissioner office saying that we have done irregularities in trust fund but the truth is that no irregularities we have done and that person want to run the trust that's why he is creating false vendetta against us so please help legal opinion what action to be taken against him

Anonymous

it depends upon the contents of the notice, you have to reply the notice once you get it,