Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Seek advice

Parveen Kaur

Q.Seek advice
I have a male friend , both he and me are having unhappy marriages my husband is money minded and our relation have never been existed we just moving on tag in society i am working for myself running a school . Same is with my friend his with emotionally abuses the him dominates and even hurts him physically and even threats him she would suicide and put his name if to police if he dont move according to her . He has become mentally disturbed at extent . We both want to escape from this false and fake life and move with each other on legal basis and bond with marriage . Is there any way out please give advice .

Adv Poonam Manoj Sapate

A. ) Respected Sir/Madam,
Yes definitely, you can get marry with each other and spend life happily by taking divorce.
Kindly contact for more details
Adv poonam #AdvPoonamSapate#FightForJustice

A. ) There are two options.

1. Both of you can take divorce from your spouses and lead life as you want.
2. Both of you can indulge in adultery with another person you think will take care of you. [As adultery is no longer an offence, the other partner cannot proceed criminally against you, but can only file a divorce on those grounds which again will be very difficult to prove]

A. ) Dear Madam,
You can get issue a legal notice and file a divorce case and start new life.

A. ) the one legal way to stay together is marriage, and for marrying each other, you both have to obtain a divorce from your respective spouse, and the second way is to live in live-in relationship without taking care of the society, and the choice is yours

Parveen Kaur

Sir is living in relationship by getting divorced is legal if i choose to live in diffrent house with my friend . Or he needs to get divorced too..

Parveen Kaur

Other than verbalizations of society can law can support if male friend of mine decides to give me equal rights as we both feel comfortable and feel growing in each other company . I am an independent lady has no desire for any financial support but peace of mind which we feel with each other .

Replied 1 month ago

you and your friend both can live together without divorce as ADULTERY is no longer a crime. it will be a ground for other spouses to claim divorce, what you actually wants,

Replied 1 month ago

Yes, It's Legal

Parveen Kaur

Replied 1 month ago

Sir one thing more i wanted to know... can my husband in case i am living in separate home can threat my friend and me on any legal basis . As now i am in my parents home because he already did that days before i came here i had some official work and were to take some documents from my friend we were in market place only and talking to each other he came hit his car started abusing me and him too and threats that he would break his legs and kill him and me . It was unrespectful me being running a school and he too in reputed business , although my husband very well knows he is member of our school society and supports me openly also .. now this all has gone rediculousy untolerable . Please give advice what he can or cannot do . And what i and my friend should do. With legal support and rights we both had by law.

Replied 1 month ago

if you are living with your friend, your husband cannot take any LEGAL action against you,
Adultery is no crime,
illegally he can do anything and you being aggrieved should report any illegal act of him to the police immediately,