Q. Dispute in relationship

Anonymous

Q.Dispute in relationship
Dear Sir, I got married in February 2019 and my wife is a working woman, located outside of my town. Till the date, she has been living out and hardly stayed at my house. A few days back I went to visit her and during the visit, she claimed that she found me an occasional drinker and hence can not come back to the town. She puts a proposal that I settle nearby she lives and do commute to my town for my business which is not possible in any term. Her family might think to take the decision on separation. Could you please advise me where do I stand in this four-month marriage life in case if the matter goes league and what steps should I follow to response back to her for me and my family's sefty

Get issue a legal notice and file a divorce case on the ground of non-corporation of consummation of marriage.