Q. Dispute in relationship

Placeholder image


posted 5 months ago

Q.Dispute in relationship
Dear Sir, I got married in February 2019 and my wife is a working woman, located outside of my town. Till the date, she has been living out and hardly stayed at my house. A few days back I went to visit her and during the visit, she claimed that she found me an occasional drinker and hence can not come back to the town. She puts a proposal that I settle nearby she lives and do commute to my town for my business which is not possible in any term. Her family might think to take the decision on separation. Could you please advise me where do I stand in this four-month marriage life in case if the matter goes league and what steps should I follow to response back to her for me and my family's sefty

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Get issue a legal notice and file a divorce case on the ground of non-corporation of consummation of marriage.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us