Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Education Procedures

Q.Education Procedures
Dear Sir, I would like to know if I could make a case against the law college in Mumbai against the Registrar who kept bugging me that I had to give my original mechanical engineering degree certificates 1995 pass out to the college to continue my 2nd Degree LLB after having completed 1st year of LLB with fails in 6 subjects out of 8 and he kept telling that the eligibility needs to be checked even after having given my semester exams and never gave me the eligibility certificate just to keep telling that my eligibility needs to be checked while I just recollected that in my 1st year of engineering I was given my certificate of eligibility well before the exams were given but he kept asking me for my certificates even after I had appeared for my 1st and 2nd semester exams and so I quit my LLB in the year 2010 because I didnt want to depart from my Engineering Degree Certificates. Since then all have been only cheating me of my money assuring me of a good job or chance in Television or visa to the usa. So could I sue them to get a good Lawyer to get working on my case. Thanks and Regards.

You may file a suit claiming compensation for mental harassment etc it is called as action under TORT.

A. ) Discuss this case in detail with me and I shall help you out.

A. ) U will need to approach higher authority of college. Otherwise file complaint against them