Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Need legal assistance related to family issue

Q.Need legal assistance related to family issue
Hi, I am married since 2 years and was having a relationship since 6 years before to that. During the discussion of marriage, my in laws were agreed on that I will not leave my job and my husband will continue the career he was already opted for. However, after 1 month of marriage, statements has been changed, but was under control. On jan 2019, my mother in law called my husband home stating she is sick. Afterwards, nothing as serious diagnosed and both my in laws are not allowing my husband to come back, instead they are forcing to the extend till mental torture to leave my job and stay idle there. Since then,my husband did not visit me and i did not receive any phone call or proper response from my in laws house. Now, due to the unavoidable mental torture he is forcing me to get separated and the mental harassment went to some extend that I have been diagnosed as highly stressed and need medical attention.
Now my question is, does it fit in law that one can purposely separate a wedded man and wife? I do not want to go through divorce, as per my own will. Can they force me on it? Can I have legal help to sort these out?

They will file a divorce case and get divorce on the ground of adultery if any.

A. ) try to settle the matter amicably with your husband involving elders/relatives/friends etc and start afresh, and if, failed, file Restitution of conjugal rights petition in the Court,
your stay with the husband is your legal right but at the same time wife cannot separate husband from his parents,
i understand your concern, therefore suggesting you to settle amicably,
Do you have any kids?

Sayaree Ganguly

A. ) Dear Client,
You can file a case of restitution of conjugal rights on your husband and ask him to come and stay with you or rather to have a conjugal life with you.
Kindly contact me personally for further consultation.
Thanks.

A. ) U will need to solve it peacefully. Or u will need mediator for it u can call me

A. ) already answered. Moreover you can also file a domestic violence case u/s 12 of the PWDV Act.