Q. Wife left me 2 yrs ago and do not want to comeback

Anonymous

Q.Wife left me 2 yrs ago and do not want to comeback
Our marriage has been happened on 6th dec 2015.
Before that in middle of June 2016, she left my home once. And after discussion she came after staying there for 7 days.
After staying with me in my house till June 2017, my wife have left me and started stay in your own house.
I and my family member tried several times to come back but every time my wife have denied. Even my wife's core family member didnot pick up call several times.
There was no one from my wife's core family member even contacted and discussed with us to resolve the matter in 1.6 yrs of her leaving though there was several ways to resolve this.
My wife also denied to stay with me separately in my house.
All my wife and my wife's family member is wanting me to leave my home and parents which is impossible to me.
In middle I handed over some makeup things, some dresses as per her request to her.
Then 1 year back she wanted her ornaments(gold, earnings etc) and I told to come near bank or some other place to collect, but she did not came to take those.
Last 17 Feb,2019, my wife told that she want mutual divorce.
After that she send a draft hardcopy for that and demand some amount as that was our mutual understanding. And after that she mailed me and the demanding amount increased(which was set among us). After that she claims money in last week against her belongings which is still in my home like Almirah, furniture etc(Which I supposed to handover to her). And at last her family member claims Rs 3 Lcs for mutual divorce.
Meanwhile I have also send her Rs.50000 by online payment and she acknowledged of receiving that money.
Observing her family members are demanding money in increasing way(By mail, by phone) for divorce file.
There was nothing seriously happened to my wife so that she can leave me for 2 years and denying for come. It was obviously solvable by a single discussion between two family.

Parmeshwar Digambarrao Pawar

A. ) A. Dear client , if you are really want to stay with your wife then File Restitution of conjugal rights petition before Family court and try to get mediation by mediator judge. If your wife refused to cohabit with you , then you can covert the restitution petition in divorce petition.

You may file a petition for Restitution of Conjugal Rights then everything will come to an end.

Adv Poonam Manoj Sapate

A. ) Respected Sir,
If you really want your wife to come and stay with you don't agree for mutual consent divorce.
Send a legal notice for resettlement of problems and if she didn't reply you for the same file a case for restitution of marriage.
Where we can convince her to fulfill marital obligations.
For more contact
adv Poonam Sapate

Sayaree Ganguly

A. ) Dear Client,
Don't proceed with this mutual divorce and send her a legal notice through an advocate asking her to come and stay with you. If she doesn't comply to such legal notice, file a case for restitution of conjugal right.
For further consultation, kindly contact me personally.
Thanks.

A. ) If you want to live with her.
Do not wait and file a RCR and prove that such problems can be solved by way of mediation and a single discussion as you have stated ion your query.
Further more if you both want to take divorce from each other and live separately then it is best that both of you opt for MCD and make sure that after this no one files any sort of case against one another.

A. ) what is your query?
anyway, as per the facts, I advised to try to settle the matter amicably with your wife involving elders/relatives/friends etc and file the Mutual Consent Divorce at earliest to avoid any other type of litigation (498a, Domestic Violence, Maintenance, etc.)

A. ) Dear Client,
You must be careful as it seems that they ( the girl side ) can initiate any kind of legal action against you both civil and criminal in nature. Better you file RCR to bring your wife home.