Q. Adult Adoption

Anil Pillai

Q.Adult Adoption
I am 49-year-old IT Management expert based out of Hyderabad. For the last 1.5 years, I have been helping a family from Berhampur, husband-wife-4-year-old son, financially to clear their debts, get a job, get house/plot, settle down in life and sponsoring the kids' education. This is as a part of the philanthropic efforts I have been doing for many years now. She is 29 years old.
Now the situation is the husband, who has no job and 10th class pass, the wife is a graduate, is creating a situation at their home threatening to divorce her on basis of my help which he is fully aware and enjoyed the fruits. I want to know if I can adopt her as my daughter or any other legal declaration which will tell that I will be the guardian of her so that he character is not dragged on or sullied in front of the family circles and others.

With kind regards
Anil

A. ) dear client in your matter Kindly take a look whether her daughter is below years of age or not. And whether are they willing to give that child for adoption.

NILANJAN CHATTERJEE

A. ) Kindly take a look whether her daughter is below years of age or not. And whether are they willing to give that child for adoption.

A. ) Your are based in AP & The Family based in MP there are different state act & laws that become applicable.This nature of philanthropic support are seldom prevail in India.It is better to take guidance & legal help from Senior Professional family matter Lawyer.