Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Gf has complianted on me at PS for cheating under pretext of marriage

Anonymous

Q.Gf has complianted on me at PS for cheating under pretext of marriage
My girlfriend is a Dalit . I’m is Balija. We have been in love for an year . Both families agreed for the marriage from past on year. They asked us to wait for my sister marriage. The next day me and my girlfriend got into fight which lead things ugly at his home. Now my family is not ready for marriage. They are telling She is not correct girl. I can’t go against the family . We have been like a wife and husband. She has anger issues . I used to understand her well now I can’t convince anymore and i don’t want o marry her . We were in physically relationship for 12 months. She’s changed and she can’t understand me well and I never been happy in relationship. I was only trying to convince himself for my peace of mind. Since my parents also knows abt her unstableness now i dont want to take changes to marry me and take her burden since caste gonna be major issue in my family. I’m unable to convomy parents . When she to talk with me I pushed her and threw laptop on her leg. She took pictures of bruises and showed them to PS

My gf filed a complaint on me for cheating after sexual relationship along with SC/St act . Yesterday evng police called me for questioning. Should I take lawyer aNd go or just alone go with family ? Any precautions should I take going to station ? HOW CAN I DEFEND? Should I get convinced for marriage?? Pls help me

You may take personal consultation with any of the advocate practicing on criminal side or an advocate practicing in High Court. First try to get stay order on such FIR from High Court.

Sayaree Ganguly

A. ) Dear Client,
Pushing her and throwing laptop on her leg seems like you have got more anger issues than her. The moment you got into the relationship, you were very much aware of the problems that can crop up between both of you and still, you went ahead with the relationship and now all of a sudden you want to back out from it, which is morally very wrong. Now that she has complained to the police, consult an advocate and then answer the police queries. Don't take any step alone, the consequences may not turn out to be in your favour.
Thanks.

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

Yes I thought she would change . But when my family came to know about our fights they are not willing to take risk. Also now my fathe is furious about low caste . Can she throw me behind bars under SC/St act or breach of promise pretext of marriage law ?? Pls tell me

A. ) No worries.
Just take a lawyer with you who shall sit in front of the police and you need not worry.
Just answer all the questions as per their query and things will be fine. It is not your fault and there are a lot of females who misuse the law just because they favor them.
Nothing to worry here.

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

She told the police that she is taking all the blame of fighting and issues . But now she wants to reunite with me and my family and asking for forgiveness. So police tried to backup her saying she has changed . So I know that I have 2 options either to marry or Go to jail. Under rape or SC/St act ( since I have mentioned in email saying only the CASTE is the reason my family is not interested for marriage) so can she add this email as evidence and put me behind bars ???

Replied 1 month ago

Nothing is going to happen to you if you engage a good lawyer.
The more you get scared the more these police will scare you and you will give the female the upper hand.

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

So I’m innocent? Watevr she has evidence n emails are just nothing??

Replied 1 month ago

Please talk to me personally for further advises.