Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Fraud against me

Q.Fraud against me
Hello Sir/Madam My name is Sanket. I searched for an online work at home job. On 15th June 2019 I received a call from a madam named keny roy. She asked me to do home based typing job. I accepted the offer in which she told me that i had to fill 1350forms in 10days. She told me to submit id proof. I gave my id details then she told me to download an agreement software in which an agreement was there then she said to do a signature in the software. On 17/6/19 she send me an id and password for the work. I completed the work by 22/6/19 and checked it thoroughly and as per the instructions but delay i have submitted the work by 26/6/19 due to my family problem. On 28/6/19 they generated a qc report saying your 500 forms are wrong out of 1350 which was impossible and then an advocate named awdesh singhania called me saying to pay rs.4700 penalty for utility and maintenance charges. I was scared how can I was arrenge those money I contact them to give me an extension they give me an dated 1 july 2019 . After then the on 29/6/19 the advocate associates send me an e-mail for depositing rs.4500 for cancellation of agreement but i didn't deposit it because my father is admitted immediately in hospital names YCM pune so i can't pay those money because my all money is goes to an fathers medicine. After that we have received a letter by mail on 30/6/19 by avocate Awdesh singhania dated 29/4/19, that i had to pay rs. 4700 (Utility and maintenance charges) + 3000 as legal charges within the 12pm and also pay RS.90000 for extension charge how can I pay those lot of Money And today 1/7/2019 i have received mail from advocate associate of above company that they have issued a case file for legal proceeding and arrest warrent and legal action against me if i don't pay those money within time. It is a well planned fraud sir. I am totally stressed and helpless. My father is in hospital and today he shifted from ICU to ward please help me I can't pay the amount as i belong to a poor family. Please help me sir/ ma'am. Kindly take strict action against the fraud. Company name-STM Pvt LTD Location-324, Galaxy imperia Warud road , aurangabad, maharashtra 431005 Advocate associate - Mob.-[protected] Email id-associateadvocate51@gmail.com Senior advocate- Awdesh singhania
So can I give this money to fraud advocate?

A. ) Immediately file a police complaint.

You may lodge a complaint with police and also file a suit for injunction against them.

Parmeshwar Digambarrao Pawar

A. ) Dear client, as per your instructions it's looks like your transaction with so called company is based on agreement. If there are any terms regarding time bound work then you definitely need to pay them . If there is absence of such terms and conditions then you need not to worry. For that send notice to that companies advocate and deny your lability to pay. Also made police complaint against them for the mental harrasement. If police denies to take your complaint then made complaint to Supretendant of police fo your area by registered post.

A. ) Dear sir/mam
If u want to solve it you can all me I am also from Aurangabad Maharashtra I well known about it please contact me through vidhikarya service please