Q. INFORMATION REGARDING SUPREME COURT ORDER FOR REVALUATION OF ANSWER SHEET

Maj Ranjit HS

Q.INFORMATION REGARDING SUPREME COURT ORDER FOR REVALUATION OF ANSWER SHEET
Query 133834 received at LawRato.com
L
LawRato.com
to me
16 minutes agoDetails

Dear Maj Ranjit HS,

Your legal query will be answered soon.

Click here to download our LawRato
I, Maj Ranjit HS (Retd) served as Short Service Officer in the Army for 14 years. I retired in 2016.In 13 years 09 months a Army officer becomes Lt Col subject to passing Promotion Exam Part D. Lt Col is otherwise a TIMESCALE RANK.I had passed 05 exams out of 6. In my last year of service in Army i tried my level best but couldnot pass exam for subject 'Military history'. Due to this i could n't become Lt Col and had a loss of Rs 4 Lakhs in Terminal benefits and 18000/- in pension. I had asked for a copy of my answersheet through RTI. Army denied saying that evaluation of my answer sheet contains element of my Annual Confidential report. The Chief Information Commision not convinced ordered for supply of copy to me with a mention of Army's admission in the order. Now, I had lodged a case against this fraud , pleading for revaluation. I, kindly request for information regarding whether Hon'ble SC had ordered for revaluation of answer sheet in any case where petitioner/respondent had pleaded on the ground of fraud /mistake by examiner. I will be highly grateful.

A. ) Not interested...

Adv. Manoj Kumar Singh

A. ) Sir it will be better to ask someone Army lawyer a common lawyer does not know the laws of Army..Thanks