Q. Divorce issue

Anonymous

Q.Divorce issue
Hi My husband filed divorce for the second time, first one he withdrawn for no reason and tried to convince me for mutual which I did not accept. Later I decided to let him go and he filed divorce again and sent notice to my house where I am staying with my family members.

I am not sure if there is any issues he is trying to create again by applying divorce instead of mutual consent. Because we bought a property in joint account and he requires my signature to sell that property too. He never took any initiation for that but instead applied divorce.

Would like to know if he will apply seperate case after divorce or in between the divorce case happenings. Please advise how can i proceed with it because my family is not allowing me to apply any case on him as they think will be a problem coming to my end and want to be safe. I would also like to know if I am not appearing in the court will i be filed charge for it like a punishent? ....Me and my husband were sepearated 3 years ago...Please advise on the scenarios which I will overcome and how can I protect myself.

A. ) If you do not appear before the court then the court shall pass ex parte order against you.

BIR ABHIMANYU KUMAR

A. ) Dear questioner first of all don't worry and be hopeful in your life and tell me your full litigation there after I will suggest you better for more information you make contact with me through my mobile and email id also

A. ) if you do not appear in the divorce case despite service of the notice, The Court will proceed ex parte and decide the case in your absence,
I advise, you should appear through counsel

A. ) U will need to approach to the court immediately otherwise court have right to ex parte judgement please. File maintenance suit against ur husband

A. ) Dear Madam,
If you do not appear then divorce case will be allowed without alimony.

A. ) I case of MCD there will be a memorandum of understanding wherein he will have to agree to pay you something and settle for all belongings including the children custody, if any. May be he is trying to avoid all this and that's the reason that he is going for contested. Another reason is that once you have accepted the court summon and you do nor appear then the court will give judgement in his favour exparte, meaning in your absence.

Anonymous

Thank you sir. But the property is in both of our name registered , so when he is trying to sell the property if my sign is required is there a chance that he can file a case on me to get signature for selling that property ? Or if he is getting married or the court is giving divorce without alimony in my absence can he sell the property without me or still he require my signature ...Because he was holding on with me just for that property he is not able to sell it , if he is putting divorce does it mean that he can alone own the property if the court favors him....will i not be able to get the share? Because my money is there as well more than him and he is owning it for himself is not fair ..please suggest me what is possiblility...