Q. school

Placeholder image


posted 7 months ago
There are 2 trusts. Both are formed for conducting educational institutions, ie CBSE schools. Both the trusts are now managed by same persons, but, trustees are different. Both the trusts have landed properties and school buildings. These have not availed the facilities of 12 (A) of IT Act. The management wants to merge the latter trust to the former with all the trustees of the trusts as trustees.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 7 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
You can merge it and permission of the District Court is necessary.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us