Q. To change religion

Placeholder image


posted 5 months ago

Q.To change religion
Sir,Iam Hindu women and my husband is muslim.we got married through special mrg act with his parents support.Now,my family forcing to change the religion of my husband to Hindu.My husband dont like this.But for me,he accepts to change. So what is the procedure to change and whether all his certificates needs to change or could we change in birth certificate alone?pls suggest some opinion sir.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
First get change the religion by visiting Arya Samaj or any other similar Institution and go for change of certificates if need arise ordinarily you need not change them

Placeholder image


Replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your suggestions sir.Actually my parents dont force him to practice Hindu religion,but only thing they need is to change in the gazette as Hindu. So only I had a doubt sir, whether each and every certificates wants to change?or any other alternative is there for this??pls suggest some way sir.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us