Q. To change religion

Anonymous

Q.To change religion
Sir,Iam Hindu women and my husband is muslim.we got married through special mrg act with his parents support.Now,my family forcing to change the religion of my husband to Hindu.My husband dont like this.But for me,he accepts to change. So what is the procedure to change and whether all his certificates needs to change or could we change in birth certificate alone?pls suggest some opinion sir.

First get change the religion by visiting Arya Samaj or any other similar Institution and go for change of certificates if need arise ordinarily you need not change them

Anonymous

Thank you for your suggestions sir.Actually my parents dont force him to practice Hindu religion,but only thing they need is to change in the gazette as Hindu. So only I had a doubt sir, whether each and every certificates wants to change?or any other alternative is there for this??pls suggest some way sir.