Q. Government teacher PF find withdrawal

Placeholder image

Rahul Chopra

posted 5 months ago

Q.Government teacher PF find withdrawal
My aunt(bua) had been a government teacher for more than 15 years but she got mentally upset 5 years back and since then she has'nt gone to school and we have'nt given any notice to the school either. Since we can not forcefully take her to the hospital we can't get her medical certificate.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) what is your query exactly ?

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us