Q. Gift

Placeholder image


posted 6 months ago

Respected sir, I am father and daughter with son got our property divided through partition deed in sub registrar office before three months, I and my daughter combinedly/jointly kept one share and the son was given one share now we all want to Gift her (daughter) some movable property like cash and gold. So we approached the sub registrar office but they are refusing to do gift deed for the movable property .so Sir please tell me IN which way we can gift her in a legally and recorded way.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Contact me personally and I shall guide you through the whole process.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us